Saturday, September 03, 2011

CHOOSING THE PERFECT GIFT

Someone once said that if you choose a gift with a recipient's happiness in mind, you can never go wrong. I guess whoever said that, really knows what and where to shop. 

 
 
Benetton Kids Spring/Summer 2011

I have been invited by colleagues/friends to attend their second baby's baptism, and it's a great honor for me to be considered as one of the God Fathers. Well, part of this is I'll be looking for a perfect gift. Choosing the right gift was never an easy task - at least for me. Even how close am I with the person, I never find it easy to choose an appropriate gift for them. So, I always end up consulting friends for ideas and tips to serve as guidance in choosing.

Benetton Kids Spring/Summer 2011

I really love to go for gifts that will become treasured possessions and will end up being recycled or re gifted , but then, my friend said that the absolute best gift to give a mom of multiples is HELP in any form.  And I  totally agree with 'em that parents don't need more general ''stuff"  for the second, especially that  the second is the same gender as the first. (If not, then a few gender-specific clothes & toys can be nice.) But what the  second doesn't get is hardly anything that is unique to them. Anyway the meaning of the gift is more important than the content itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment