Wednesday, September 07, 2011

ADD (ANOTHER DATING DISASTER) SAVED BY BARGAIN HUNTING

It is always a gamble how a date is going to turn out. You will never know if that someone is the perfect one, without taking the plunge. So, I've decided this afternoon to take the plunge and thank goodness for ADD (Another Dating Disaster.) After being honest about my feelings, I cut the date short and tried to be courteous in telling that I truly appreciate the effort and time to lessen the blow, somehow. To free myself of guilt and stress, I   continue my Wednesday afternoon hunting for bargains. I am a firm believer in retail therapy, and have been dealing with quite a lot lately and decided to treat myself to a much needed spree. I can't help but share the joy of these items, LOL.


I guess the old people's saying is true after all - "Sometimes even if you are not sure of your direction you can find your way to something wonderful."


No comments:

Post a Comment