Thursday, July 14, 2011

A PAIR OF CLASSIC SNEAKERS

Shoes for me is critical, it's all about quality and flexibility. The ability to wear them comfortably with nearly anything in a man's wardrobe. So as a rule of the thumb...Keep it simple.

After spending a fun-filled afternoon in my college friend nephew's first birthday party (whew! that doesn't sound so complicated as I've expected it to be) I asked my good friend to finish our Wednesday afternoon with a good old retail therapy. I know, I know, I shouldn't be doing such thing since I need to save up for my September vacation. So we check out four thrift shops or what we call here in the Phili - UKAY UKAY. It is one of the most rewarding and gratifying shopping experiences, if not the cheapest. Here's the damage I made for the day, it only costs Php 360.00 (a great deal isn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment